- Hats are always a perfect Easter basket gift. If they don’t have a favorite sports team then this hat would be perfect!
- Kendama’s are a favorite at our house for all ages!
- We have been playing games and card games like crazy lately and UNO is always a hit!
- This Rubix Cube Set is fun and will entertain your kids for hours!
- This LEGO Chain Reaction activity is a great way to learn while having fun!
- We have collected so many LEGO sets over the years, but the classic sets are still the favorite!
- Let your boys be boys without the crazy mess of dirt! This Kinetic Sand is so much fun!
- Swim trunks are a perfect addition as we get ready for swimming weather! This suit at J Crew comes in a full size run!
- Our boys started to collect these fun finger skateboards when they were young and now as teenagers I still find them laying around! Such a fun little hobby and keep fidgety boys entertained!
A few other ideas are…sporting equipment or balls, Stance socks, video games, book, journal/notepad and pens, board games, nerf gun, and anything for the outdoors!