- Stance socks are a family favorite! This pair is fun for Easter, but look through all of them at Nordstrom or even Amazon!
- Shark Watches are so fun and come in all different colors. All of our kids own a couple of them and they are durable and last forever!
- The boys in our house love a good bow tie and there are so many fun patterns. We like Vineyard Vines, Nordstrom Rack and The Tie Bar!
- Hats are always good to have around at Travis Mathew makes some of our favorites!
- We have two different Bose speakers and they are always in use, we love it!
- This Nike Killshot sneaker has been top of the sneaker list for men for a while! It looks good with everything!
- Herschel is a favorite brand at our house for backpacks, overnight bags and wallets! What teenage boy doesn’t need a wallet?!
- Swimsuits are a necessity every year and Easter is the perfect time to purchase. There are so many fun options like this Patagonia Board Short!
- You can’t go wrong with a set of Apple Airpods for your kids…or yourself! It will help you maintain your sanity!
Here are a few other fun ideas…airpod case, journal/notepad with pen, sunglasses, skateboard, exercise equipment, phone case, rainbow flip flops, beach towel, and gift cards to their favorite local places to eat!